VIP passes are only for qualified senior brand marketers that do not offer any advertising or marketing solutions, services or placements.
VIP tickets are on an approval basis which is based on various factors including job function, seniority and company represented (we also have a cap on number of VIPs per brand). We seek your understanding if we are unable to approve your application, but we are committed to handling all applications in good faith. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive a response as soon as possible. Successful applicants will be issued a ticket.
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR VIP* - PLEASE READ
- Upon successful registration for the VIP pass (full fee waiver of USD2,950), you are committed to attend Campaign360 in-person on both dates.
- Cancellation and full-grace period without charge on or before April 15th must be made in writing.
- Suitable replacement that is subject to organisers' approval can be made on your behalf before April 30th.
- Single day replacements must be made before May 6th in writing.
- No show on either day will require purchase of the virtual recording of the event USD 659 and an invoice will be sent to you.
- Please write to Jinna Zhang at [email protected] for any cancellation or replacement requests.
*This will be sent to your email as well upon successful registration for easy reference.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions.